International Congress and Exhibition Hydropower Caspian and Central Asia 2018
Hydropower Caspian and Central Asia is a professional platform for high-level participants to discuss key topics to guide the course for hydropower construction and operation in the Caspian and Central Asia region. High-profile speakers will discuss the changing role of hydropower in the energy mix and the benefits of interconnections beyond national borders. Participants will review initiatives and commitments and discuss action priorities.
Congress Highlights 2018:
- Focus on hydropower! New projects in the Caspian and Central Asia. International cooperation, plans of governments, initiators and investors
- 9 states – one goal. Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Armenia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan – which facilities are in progress of construction and design?
- Case studies from the companies implementing successful projects for HPP construction in America, Europe and Asia
- Specialized parallel sessions dedicated to large, medium and small hydropower plants
- Hot issue: Where’s the money coming from – investments and finance. Alternative solutions
- Special session and exclusive exhibition: innovative technologies and equipment – construction and modernization
- “Regional Cafe” for hydropower engineers
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: coffee and networking breaks, gala-dinner, exhibition, champagne round tables
- Meetings with investors: pre-agreed meetings with international investors (institutional, financial, industrial and others)
DATES OF THE EVENT
14 - 15 Feb 2018