29-11-2017 / redazione watergas.it
CALL FOR PAPERS OF THE 33RD INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC & EXPERT MEETING OF GAS PROFESSIONALS,
Croatian Gas Center Ltd. and Croatian Gas Association are inviting you to contribute to the success of the 33rd International Scientific & Expert Meeting of Gas Professionals, which will be held on 9th till 11th of May, 2018 in the Congress Centre of the Grand Hotel Adriatic, in Opatija, Croatia
One of the largest three-day international gas conferences & exhibitions in Central and South-East Europe will once again gather about 600 distinguished gas and energy experts and managers from about 230 gas companies and institutions, about 45 exhibitors from 20 and more countries who will discuss the current gas and energy topics.
- Efficient Gas Technologies and Energy Strategies for a Competitive Economy - Today and in the Future (invited presentations, panel discussions and views from equipment manufacturers)
- Conditions for the Justification of Applying Smart Technologies in Gas and Other Energy Systems (technical and personnel qualification in companies in the implementation of smart technologies)
- Development of the Gas Infrastructure in the Republic of Croatia (Evacuation Gas Pipelines, Compressor Stations, Gas Storage and the LNG Terminal on the Island of Krk)
- The Southern Gas Corridor and Interconnections for the Future Supply of Southeast Europe and the Republic of Croatia (Gas Pipelines through Turkey and the Mediterranean)
- Issues Involving the Supply of Gas in a Liberalised Market (Peak Consumption, Protected Consumers, Larger Faults in Systems and Extremely Low Temperatures over Longer Periods)- Introductory Presentations and Panel Discussion
- Various Interesting Issues Involving Gas Distributors and LNG Technologies (Anticipated Area of Application)
- Development, Potential and Issues in Using Gas in Transport - Today and in the Future (Road, Maritime and Railway)
- New Opportunities in Financing Innovative Projects in the Energy Industry (EU Funds)
- Technical Regulations, Rules of the Profession and Consumer Rights (Issues Involving the Moving of Consumers from Liquid Fuels to Natural Gas)
- Poster Session of Various Fields from the Energy Industry
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- As an author of the scientific and professional paper (oral presentation)
- As an author of the scientific and professional paper (poster session)
- As an author of the round table (technical-commercial presentation).
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
All authors and co-authors are required to pay a registration fee amounting to 370 €. Organization of poster session is possible. If the Paper focuses on commercial or promotional issues it will be directed to a round table presentation, which is charged by a special price (Round table Order Form).
The inclusion of a specific topic in the final program, as well as the sequence of the topics, will depend on the quality and number of accepted papers. The selection of Papers will be based on a review of summaries by a special Croatian Gas Association Working group.
PAPER REGISTRATION is available HERE.
We kindly ask all the authors to submit the following (no later than 20th of December 2017):
- Title of the paper
- Full name of author (of the principal author)
- Full name(s) of co-author(s)
- Full name of the person presenting the paper (presenter)
- Company name, adress, telephone number, fax number, author’s e-mail adress
- Company name, adress, telephone number, fax number, co-authors e-mail adress
- Tittle of the paper in English
- Extended text summary in English (1 page text)
- Keywords in English.
- Title and summary submission: 20th December 2017
- Notification to authors on acceptance of the paper: 19th January 2018
- Final paper submission: 20th February 2018
- Powerpoint presentation submission: 20th March 2018
CALL FOR PAPERS is published HERE.
M a r k e t i n g
This event represents a unique opportunity for all gas companies, and any other company whose activity is related to the gas industry, to showcase their activities, products and technical solutions in front of 600 professionals, mainly managers of leading Croatian, European and international energy companies and thus create new business opportunities in a dynamic market with high growth potential.
POSSIBILITIES OF MARKETING PRESENTATION:
- Sponsorship and Co-sponsorship of Conference & Exhibition
- Round table (Technical-Commercial Presentation)
- Advertising in the Proceedings (printed and online version)
- Roll up and Pop up Posters Exhibiting
- Video Presentation or Video Clip on Video Wall
- Media Partnership of Conference and Exhibition
GAS EQUIPMENT EXHIBITION will be held simultaneously in the exhibition area in front of the conference hall and will gather about 45 exhibitors, mostly gas equipment manufacturers and traders from Croatia and abroad. Exhibitors have the opportunity to exhibit gas equipment in indoor and outdoor exhibition booths.
Exhibition Booth Rental is available here.
E a r l y B i r d R e g i s t r a t i o n
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION with DISCOUNTis available here.
To find out more about the scope of the traditional gas event in Opatija kindly read the Review ofthe 32nd International Gas Professionals Meeting held on 3rd till 5th of May, 2017 in Opatija, Croatia.
For more information please contact:
Anita Dubravica Baricevic, Croatian Gas Centre Ltd.
Phone +385 (0)1 6189 590, fax: +385 (0)1 4636 735
Heinzelova 9/II, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Tel: +385 (0)1 6189-590/ 592/ 595
Faks: +385 (0)1 4636-735
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Follow us on: LinkedIn and Twitter.