28-01-2022 / redazione watergas.it
GASTECH TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIAL CALL FOR PAPERS ARE OPEN
Showcase your pioneering energy project to a global audience
Gastech is the world’s largest meeting place for the global natural gas, LNG, hydrogen, and low-carbon solutions value chain and will take place from 5-8 September, at Fiera Milano, Italy.
The Gastech Commercial and Technical Conferences attract over 2,000 original peer-reviewed research submissions that are presented to a global delegation of over 4,000 from more than 80 countries in 70 technical and 40 commercial sessions.
Alongside these world-leading programmes, runs the strategic conference which features ministerial panels, high-ranking keynote sessions by renowned guest speakers as well as parallel live debates where industry leaders will discuss current challenges and opportunities arising from the accelerating energy transformation.
The four-day event also plays host to 1,000 exhibitors from the global natural gas, LNG, hydrogen, low-carbon solutions, and energy value chain, which facilitates face-to-face meetings for the energy industry.
Energy professionals are now invited to submit their technical and commercial abstracts via our call for papers.
This is your opportunity to showcase world-leading research and the latest technological breakthroughs to bridge the gap between new knowledge and its commercial application for the natural gas, LNG, hydrogen, and low-carbon solutions industries.
Start your abstract submission now via our secure, online, easy-to-use portal.
Technical conference categories
As a forum for current thinking in this fast-evolving industry, insights from a broad spectrum of areas are welcomed, including those central to the natural gas value chain, the development of alternative energy solutions, and carbon capture. The 2022 technical categories for paper submissions are:
- Gas, LNG, hydrogen and ammonia projects and developments
- Hydrogen uptake, growth and projects
- Carbon, methane and emissions
- Gas and LNG processing, production and supply
- Data, cloud, AI and automation
- Health, safety, security and environment
- Utilities, powergen and end users
- Shipping, storage and transmission
Commercial conference categories
The commercial call for papers provides up to the minute commentary on fast-paced market dynamics and plays an important role in developing the thought-leadership, direction, and strategies necessary to navigate these complex times. This year, commercial categories for paper submissions are:
- Energy transition
- Policy & regulation
- Future financing & investment
- Future demand & market outlook
- Important dates
Why submit an abstract?
Outlined below are the many benefits of submitting an abstract for inclusion in the technical or commercial conferences.
- Shape the direction of the energy industry and forge the pathway to a low-carbon future.
- Expand your energy network. Gain recognition among 4.000+ delegates from 80+ countries worldwide.
- Showcase your organisation's commercial and technical insights on a global stage.
- Contribute to energy excellence at one of the world's most important technical conferences.
24 September Call for papers opens
14 February Call for papers closes
21-22 April Committee selects abstracts
9 May Programme published
5-8 September Gastech Technical Conference
10 January Call for papers opens
11 March Call for papers closes
13-14 June Committee selects abstracts
27 June Programme published
5-8 September Gastech Commercial Conference
+44 (0) 20 4551 1602