30-11-2021 / redazione watergas.it
IN-VR AND ANP BRING THE BRAZIL OIL, GAS & ENERGY 2022 SUMMIT, THE FIRST MAJOR IN-PERSON POST-COVID EVENT.
Brazil Oil, Gas & Energy Summit, 5th - 6th April 2022
The first major in-person post-covid Energy Summit in Brazil will focus on Brazil’s biggest oil, gas & energy opportunities, including over 1500 available blocks for exploration, and $12 billion worth of midstream opportunities.
Brazil is set to host the biggest C-level attended summit in the country on 5th-6th April 2022, where new business opportunities in E&P, Midstream, Downstream and Energy will be presented for international companies and investors who wish to participate in the growth of the energy industry in the country, and have dedicated one-to-one meetings.
The National Hydrocarbon Agency of Brazil (ANP) and IN-VR have created the official platform to onboard Independents, Investors and Supply Chain companies that want to take part in Brazil’s future, after the unparalleled success of Brazil Online 2021 Summit, that hosted more than 400+ registrants, 307 companies, 100+ opportunities presented and 75 international oil companies.
Who is presenting at the Brazil Oil, Gas & Energy Summit?
- Rodolfo Henrique De Saboia, General Director, ANP
- Ronan Ávila, Deputy Superintendent of Geological and Economic Assessment, ANP
- Carlos Padilla, Investment Officer, ApexBrasil
- Renata Beckert Isfer, CEO, Petres Energia
- Decio Oddone, President, ENAUTA
- Jorge Mitidieri, Director, ABESPetro
- Karine Fragoso, General Director, ONIP
- Corey C Ruttan, President & Chief Executive Officer, Alvopetro