12-01-2021 / redazione watergas.it
ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR THE 36TH INTERNATIONAL GAS PROFESSIONALS MEETING
5 - 7 Maggio 2021
In case you have not registered your paper yet for the 36th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC & EXPERT MEETING OF GAS PROFESSIONALS (5 - 7 May, 2021, Opatija, Croatia) we remind you to submit the abstract of your paper via the online paper registration form until 20th of January 2021.
You can submit papers in three categories: scientific and professional paper (oral presentation), scientific and professional paper (poster session) and technical-commercial presentation.
- INVITED PRESENTATIONS: „NATURAL GAS - ITS ROLE IN THE ENERGY MIX AND CONTRIBUTION TO THE ENERGY TRANSITION“
- INTRODUCTORY PRESENTATIONS AND PANEL DISCUSSION: „NATURAL GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION PROJECTS"
- DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIC GAS INFRASTRUCTURE IN EUROPE FOR SECURE GAS SUPPLY
- SMART TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATIONS AND TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGIES
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIALS OF LNG TERMINALS AND THEIR ROLE IN THE FUTURE EUROPEAN GAS INFRASTRUCTURE
- INTRODUCTORY PRESENTATIONS AND PANEL DISCUSSION: "CURRENT SITUATION AND TRENDS ON THE NATURAL GAS MARKET AND FUTURE EXPECTATIONS"
- INTRODUCTORY PRESENTATIONS AND PANEL DISCUSSION: "DEVELOPMENT OF SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT POWERED BY COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS, LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS AND LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS"
- THE CONTRIBUTION OF BIOGAS FOR THE DECARBONISATION OF THE ECONOMY
- ISSUES RELATED TO THE TRANSPORT, DISTIBUTION, STORAGE AND CONSUMPTION OF NATURAL GAS IN TERMS OF EFFICIENCY AND SAFETY OF THE GAS SYSTEM
- LEGISLATION, TECHNICAL REGULATIONS, RULES OF THE PROFESSION AND CONSUMER RIGHTS IN THE GAS SECTOR
- POSTER SESSION: ISSUES RELATED TO THE GAS AND ENERGY INDUSTRY
To find out more about the conference topics click here.
To register your abstract/paper kindly click here.
Abstract Sumission Deadline: 20th of January 2021
OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- As an author of the scientific and professional paper (oral presentation)
- As an author of the scientific and professional paper (poster session)
- As an author of the round table (technical-commercial presentation).
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
All authors and co-authors are required to pay a registration fee amounting to 420 €. Organization of poster session is possible. If the Paper focuses on commercial or promotional issues it will be directed to a Round table presentation, which is charged by a special price.
The inclusion of a specific topic in the final program, as well as the sequence of the topics, will depend on the quality and number of accepted papers. The selection of Papers will be based on a review of summaries by a special Croatian Gas Association Working group.
This event represents a unique opportunity for all gas companies, and any other company whose activity is related to the gas industry, to showcase their activities, products and technical solutions in front of many professionals, mainly managers of leading Croatian and international gas and energy companies and thus create new business opportunities in a dynamic market with high growth potential.
POSSIBILITIES OF MARKETING PRESENTATION:
- Partnership, Sponsorship and Co-sponsorship of Conference & Exhibition
- Round table (Technical-Commercial Presentation)
- Advertising in the Proceedings (printed and online version)
- Roll up and Pop up Posters Exhibiting
- Video Presentation or Video Clip on Video Wall
- Media Partnership of Conference and Exhibition
Sponsorship of this established gas event provides a unique oportunity for companies to strenghten thier position, showcase expertise and new technical solutions needed to overcome the challenges of the gas and energy industry.
GAS EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION will be held simultaneously in the exhibition area in front of the conference hall.
The expo will gather many exhibitors, mostly gas equipment manufacturers and traders from Croatia and abroad. Exhibitors have the opportunity to exhibit gas equipment in indoor and outdoor exhibition booths.
If you have a service or technology you would like to offer to the gas and energy industry this event is the best platform for interaction and direct communication with the target market.